http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03m25rr This is an interview I gave to the BBC World Service following Sir George Martin’s death. It deals with how he and the Beatles changed the very nature of recording music – shaping everything that came after them.
Archive | March, 2016
Comments Off on Interview about George Martin Continue Reading →
- Festival Screening of Jargon & The Joy of Essex 11th September
- Festival Screening of Stanley and his Daughters 10th September
- Bunkers, Brutalism and Bloodymindedness on iplayer
- Jonathan Meades on Jargon – Reviews
- Jonathan Meades on Jargon – Twitter reaction